POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Gravity fun! (510 kbbu) : Re: Gravity fun! (510 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity fun! (510 kbbu)
From: Rune
Date: 6 Dec 2001 10:21:14
Message: <3c0f8cea$1@news.povray.org>
"blessing" wrote:
> ummmm wow...... Does the one on the left have stronger gravity?

No, but it's closer to the camera. :)

BTW, you don't need to quote my entire message (including my sig even!), and
especially not *below* your own reply... Just quote the part that you're
actually replying to, or if you're replying to the whole message in general
you can leave out the quote entirely. And then place your own reply below
the quote, as if it is a conversation (which it is!).

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)